Moose Jaw Police Service
Police had 33 calls for service in the 24-hour period between Sunday, April 29 beginning at 7:00 a.m. and ending at 7 a.m. Monday morning. Among the calls were the following: On Sunday morning at 8:02 a.m. on the 1100 block of Stadacona Street East, a cab driver was assisted with a drunk patron, and the situation was mediated.
• A neighborhood dispute was mediated on the 1100 block of Third Avenue Northeast.
• Theft of tools from a construction site on the 1700 block of Thirteenth Avenue Northwest is still being investigated.
• A window was smashed at a business, causing $700 in damage on the 400 block of Main Street North.
• On the 1300 block of Twelfth Avenue Southwest, two male youths with pellet guns were charged under a bylaw and the guns were seized.
• On the 1100 block of Fifth Avenue Northwest, suspicious people reported in the alley, one arrested on warrants and charged with having open liquor.
• A vehicle was reported stolen early Sunday morning at the 500 block of North Service Road. A Red 1990 Ford Tempo, license 192-HZY.