Moose Jaw Police Service
Police had 37 calls for service in the 24-hour period between Monday, May 7, beginning at 7:00 a.m. and ending at 7:00 a.m. Tuesday. Among the calls were the following: A cell phone was stolen on the 1100 block of Hastings Street and is still under investigation.
• An adult was taken to the Moose Jaw Hospital under the mental health act from 1100 block on Ninth Avenue Northwest.
• A report at 10:00 a.m. was received for a hit and run occurring on the 1300 block of Grace Street. A truck struck a power pole and is still under investigation.
• A report of mischief occurring on the 1200 block of Main Street North is still under investigation. A vehicle was entered resulting in missing items.
•A male was arrested for possession of stolen property on the 200 block of Fairford Street West.
• A computer was stolen on the 300 block of Main Street North and is under investigation.
• A Dangerous Dog attacking another dog on the 1300 block of Redland Avenue was reported at 2:10 p.m. and is under investigation.
• Police are investigating a case of fraud occurring on the 1400 block of Ninth Avenue Northeast. Suspect registered a vehicle in another person’s name.
• A report of an assault was received at 4:38 p.m. occurring on the 800 block of Seventh Avenue Northeast. Police mediated the situation.
• Police received a report of a stolen bike at 8:29 p.m. occurring on the 600 block of Duffield Street and is still under investigation.
• Police are investigating a report of mischief occurring on the 1000 block of Third Avenue Northwest. People were reported climbing on a church roof.
• A domestic dispute occurred on the 1100 block of Athabasca Street East and is under investigation.
• Police received a report of an erratic driver at 10:22 p.m. occurring on Hastings Street at Ninth Avenue Southwest.
• Three people were arrested for warrants and five people were issued pardons.