Moose Jaw Police Service
Police had 52 calls for service in the 24-hour period between Tuesday, May 8, beginning at 7:00 a.m. and ending at 7:00 a.m. Wednesday. Among the calls were the following: A domestic dispute was mediated on the 0 block of River Street East.
• Police assisted in locating three youths reported by their parents on the 1000 block of Twelfth Avenue Southwest.
• A stolen trailer was recovered and seized on the 0 block of Woodlily Drive.
• Stolen tools from a shed on the 900 block of Caribou Street East is under investigation.
• A multi vehicle collision occurred on Thatcher Drive West at Ninth Avenue Northwest. Resulting in $8,000 damage, no injuries, one vehicle towed and one person charged for disobeying a red light.
• A Suspicious vehicle without plates was stopped and warned for driving erratically on the 200 block of High Street West.
• At 3:43 p.m. Police received a report of a male observed with a gun on the 1200 block of Grace Street. Police determined it was a BB gun.
• Police are investigating the theft of a bike occurring on the 1100 block of Coteau Street West.
• A theft of a wallet on the 0 block of Fairford Street East is still under investigation.
• At 12:29 a.m. police received a report of a suspicious male on the 1200 block Third Avenue Northwest. The aggressive male was mediated.
• A male was charged with trespassing on the 500 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• A vehicle was seized and towed from fourth Avenue Southwest at Lillooet Street West for being unregistered.
• At 4:11 a.m. police received a report of mischief on the 0 block of Ross Street West. A person lit flyers on fire, resulting in approximately $300 damage. Police are still investigating.
• Police received a report of a assault on the 1300 block of Twelfth Avenue Southwest involving an intoxicated female. Police are still investigating.
• Six warrants were issued for people failing to attend court, one warrant was issued for failing to attend for fingerprinting, three warrants were issued for breach of court orders and one person was arrested on two outstanding warrants.