The Moose Jaw Fire department responded to a call received at 10:06 a.m. Wednesday, May 23, occurring on the 1900 block of Seventh Avenue Southwest for a false alarm.
Moose Jaw Police responded to 40 calls between 7:00 a.m. Wednesday, May 23 and 7:00 a.m. Thursday, May 24.
• Mischief to a vehicle occurred on Calypso Drive. A windshield was damaged resulting in $700 in damage, police are still investigating.
• Police assisted in Locating a missing female youth on the 0 block of Lillooet Street East, and is still under investigation.
• Police received a report of items being stolen from a vehicle on Wednesday at 10:20 a.m. A camera and iPod were taken on Daisy Crescent and is still under investigation.
• A cell phone was reported stolen on Wednesday at 11:40 a.m. occurring on the 1000 block of Iroquois Street West, police are still investigating.
• A male youth is being charged for theft, occurring on the 800 block of Main Street North.
• Police are investigating a report of stolen cash occurring on the 1200 block of High Street West.
• A Suspicious person following a female was spoken to on the 100 block of Elsom Street. Both parties were spoken to.
• On the 0 block of Manitoba Street West, police warned picketers about walking into traffic.
• On Wednesday at 3:04 p.m. police received a report of shoplifting occurring on the 400 block of Thatcher Drive East, and are still investigating.
• Police received a report on Wednesday at 5:06 p.m. involving a wallet and watch being taken from a vehicle on the 1200 block of Eleventh Avenue Southwest and is still under investigation.
• On Wednesday, at 5:23 p.m. police received a report of an individual filling up with gas and driving off on the 400 block of Ninth Avenue Southwest. Police are still investigating.
• A report of a theft from a vehicle was received at 7:09 p.m. Wednesday, occurring on the 1200 block of Main Street North. Electronics were taken from the vehicle and police are still investigating.
• A report of an assault was received at 7:49 p.m. Wednesday, occurring on the 0 block of Manitoba Street east and is still being investigated.
• Police are investigating an incident of fraud occurring on the 1200 block of Main Street North involving a fraudulent gift card being used.
• Police received a report of coyotes howling near the 500 block of Laurier Street and responded in accordance with the Wildlife Act.
• Police warned a male for excessive noise and the city noise bylaw on the 0 block of Ross Street West.
• Four people were arrested for five outstanding warrants and one warrant was issued for breach of a court order.