The Moose Jaw Fire department responded to a call received at 7:28 a.m. Thursday, May 24, occurring on the 100 block of Manitoba Street West for a hazmat call.
• At 8:28 a.m. engines responded to the 1900 block of Seventh Avenue Southwest for a false alarm.
Moose Jaw Police responded to 31 calls between 7 a.m. Thursday, May 24 and 7 a.m. Friday, May 25.
• On the 900 block of Stadacona Street West, police attended to a physical dispute, and is still under investigation to speak with both parties.
• Police responded to a domestic dispute occurring on the 800 block of Sixth Avenue Northwest. Both people were spoken too, and the situation was mediated.
• An unregistered vehicle was towed on the 1100 block of First Avenue Northeast.
• Police attended to a physical dispute on the 1300 Blk of Gordon Road. Both parties were spoken too, and a family member attended to keep the peace.
• Occurring on the 200 block of Main Street North, police responded to a male that was begging for money, he was spoken too and sent on his way.
• Police arrested a female on the 100 block of High Street West, who was then transported to the hospital, with no further police action required.
• On the 0 block of High Street East, police responded to a complaint of a male yelling threats from a vehicle. Police are still investigating to speak with the person.
• Police mediated a verbal dispute occurring on the 900 block of Athabasca Street West.
• At 5:05 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of suspicion occurring on the 100 block of Calypso Drive. Two males were seen carrying what looked like rifle cases and is still under investigation.
• Moose Jaw Police Service assisted the Lumsden RCMP on the 0 block of Fairford Street West with a warned statement from a Moose Jaw resident, and is still under investigation.
• On the 1300 block of Algoma Avenue, one person was spoken to and warned regarding loud noise.
• Police issued an alcohol screening device demand on the 200 block of Athabasca Street West. The driver received a 24 hour driving suspension.
• A person was spoken to and warned under the noise bylaw occurring on the 0 block of River Street East.
• Two people were charged with possession of narcotics occurring on the 0 block of River Street East. Police are still investigating.
• Police responded to one 911 call, one erratic driver and one alarm call.
Three people are being investigated for breaching court ordered conditions and
Two people were arrested on two outstanding warrants.