The following items are on the agenda for Monday’s regular council meeting at city hall:
• Local resident David Tress is requesting permission to address council regarding, among other things, the Natatorium.
• Local farmer’s market organizer Todd Gray is requesting temporary street closures for one of four locations in the downtown area, so as to accommodate farmer’s markets throughout the summer months.
• Five Hills Health Region health promotion co-ordinator Jocelyn Campbell is requesting free youth transit service during National Youth Week from June 4 to June 10.
• Council shall receive the monthly update pertaining to Mosaic Place and the field house.
• Council will review reports and recommendations of the youth advisory committee, special needs advisory committee, as well as the municipal planning commission.
• There are four zoning amendments up for bylaw consideration at Monday’s meeting.