Moose Jaw Police Service
The Moose Jaw Fire department responded to a call received at 1:28 p.m. Saturday, May 26, occurring on the 1900 block of Seventh Avenue Southwest for a false alarm.
Moose Jaw Police Service responded to 32 calls between 7 a.m. Sunday, May 27 and 7 a.m. Monday, May 28.
• Police recovered a stolen vehicle on Fourth Avenue Northwest at Athabasca Street West. It was returned to the owner and is still being investigated.
• A dispute between residents was attended to and mediated on the 600 block of Seventh Avenue Southeast.
• Police seized a vehicle for a thirty-day impound on the 300 block of River Park Drive.
• A report of mischief occurring on the 1100 block of Fourth Avenue Northwest was investigated. Damage to a bathroom is still being investigated.
• On Sunday at 2:27 p.m. police received a report of stolen tools occurring on the 1700 block of Eleventh Avenue Northwest. The tools have an approximate value of $4,000 and police are still investigating.
• A theft of cash occurring on the 0 block of Stadacona Street West and is still under investigation.
• A theft of cash occurring on Edelweiss Crescent is still under investigation.
• A vehicle struck a building on the 1600 block of Lakeview Road causing approximately $22,000 in damage.
• A bike was reported stolen from the 1200 block of Eleventh Avenue Southwest with an approximate value of $400. Police are still investigating.
• Police issued a warning to a person of the noise bylaw on the 300 block of Wellington Drive.
• A city issued garbage bin was reported stolen, occurring on the 100 block of Duffield Street. Police are still investigating.
• Police responded to the 0 block of Woodlily Drive, where a warning of the noise bylaw was issued to a resident.