Moose Jaw Police Service
• On Wednesday at 9:25 a.m. engines responded to a two vehicle collision at Fifth Avenue and Fairford Street West.
• Engines responded Wednesday at 2:23 p.m. to a grass fire on the 2100 block of Coteau Street West.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 39 calls between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
• On Wednesday at 8:07 a.m. police received a report of a theft on the 100 block of Thatcher Drive West, resulting in $2,500 worth of electronics stolen from a vehicle; and is still under investigation.
• A white Mongoose mountain bike was reported stolen from the 200 block of Coteau Street West; and is under investigation.
• On Fifth Avenue Northwest at Fairford Street West, a person was charged with failing to safely proceed at a stop sign; resulting in $25,000 in damage and no injuries.
• On Wednesday at 10:20 a.m. a hit & run was reported, occurring on the 100 block of Main Street North; and is still being investigated.
• A suspicious person was located by police on the 200 block of Main Street North, with police still investigating.
• A vehicle was seized and towed on the 800 block of Fairford Street East, for being unregistered and parked on the street.
• A domestic dispute was mediated on the 100 block of Fairford Street West.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 1300 block of Twelfth Avenue Southwest.
• Two youth males were banned for shoplifting on the 1200 block of Main Street North; and released to their parents.
• A male was warned for making threats on the 600 block of Hochelaga Street West.
• Unwanted guests on the 900 block of Main Street North, were told to leave upon police request.
• A female was charged with shoplifting on the 500 block of Thatcher Drive East; resulting in three breaches of court orders.
• Police assisted an elderly male on the 1200 block of Third Avenue Northwest, who was confused and turned over to staff.
• A female was escorted from the 1200 block of Eleventh Avenue Southwest, and admitted to Union Hospital.
• A male was charged with drug Possession on the 200 block of High Street West.
• An unwanted guest was charged on the 0 block of Manitoba Street East, with failing to leave a licensed premise.
• One warrant was issued for failing to appear for fingerprints.