The following items are on the agenda for Monday’s regular council meeting at city hall:
• Council will receive a request from residents on the 900 block of Henry Street who are requesting infrastructure rehabilitation.
• Moose Jaw’s Claude Cornet will address council, regarding a request to rename Crescent Park as Queen Elizabeth II Park.
• The city clerk-solicitor department shall present a report listing the names of individuals who have expressed interest in being appointed to the various municipal committees and commissions for 2012, 2013 and 2014.
• The parks and recreation department shall present the monthly update for Mosaic Place and the field house.
• Council shall receive reports from the personnel committee, executive committee, youth advisory committee, economic development commission, environment advisory committee, housing advisory committee, heritage advisory committee, special needs advisory committee, parks and recreation advisory committee, and transportation services advisory committee.