• On Monday at 12:48 p.m. engines responded to the intersection of Hochelaga Street West and Fourteenth Avenue North West for a vehicle accident.
• Engines responded Monday at 6:48 p.m. to the 600 block of Fairford Street East for a malfunctioning alarm system.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 50 calls between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. Tuesday.
• Moose Jaw Police Service assisted another police agency at 0 block Fairford Street West. A theft of an RV battery with a value $100 is being investigated.
• An unwanted guest on the 400 block of Langdon Crescent was issued a ticket for having alcohol in a public place, and was held in cells until sober.
• A two-vehicle-collision on Fourteenth Avenue Northwest at Hochelaga Street West, resulted in $8,000 in damage, no injuries and one charge of disobeying a yield sign.
• Two male youths were warned about making a false 911 call, occurring on the 300 block of Oxford Street West.
• An intoxicated person was picked up on the 100 block of Main Street North and taken home.
• On the 0 block of Caribou Street West an adult male was charged with driving while disqualified, driving an unregistered vehicle and displaying an unauthorized plate.
• On Monday at 3:48 p.m. police received a report of a hit & run occurring on the 0 block of Thatcher Drive East, resulting in $1500 in damage with police still investigating.
• An intoxicated person on the 200 block of Main Street North was picked up and held in cells until sober.
• An unwanted youth guest on the 900 block of Ominica Street West was warned and taken home to family.
• A verbal argument affecting the noise bylaw on the 600 block of Fairford Street East was mediated.
• A dispute on the 1000 block of Athabasca Street East was mediated.
• On Tuesday at 12:30 a.m. a person was warned about dangerous driving on the 300 block of River Park Drive.
• Two warrants were issued for failing to appear for fingerprints; and three people were arrested on four outstanding warrants.