The Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to nine calls between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• On Tuesday at 8:04 a.m. engines responded to the 1000 block of Sixth Avenue Northwest for an activated CO detector.
• Engines responded to Fifth Avenue and Ominica Street West for a two vehicle collision.
• There was a transformer fire on the 100 block of Main Street North.
• A false alarm was responded to on the 1000 block of Coteau Street West.
• A malfunctioning alarm was responded to on the 100 block of Fairford Street East.
• A cancellation on route occurred on the 1000 block of Seventh Avenue Southwest.
• Engines responded to a false alarm on the 100 block of Fairford Street West.
• On Tuesday at 7:34 p.m. engines responded to the 1000 block of Vaughn Street for a report of smoke in a garage.
• On Tuesday at 7:43 p.m. engines responded to the 1000 block of Currie Crescent to deal with downed power lines and ignited shingles on a garage.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 65 calls between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• A two vehicle collision on Fifth Avenue Northwest at Ominica Street West resulted in $15,000 in damage, one charge for failing to stop at stop sign and minor injuries; with a person being treated and released.
• On Tuesday at 9:24 a.m. a hit & run was reported, occurring on High Street West at Ninth Avenue Northwest; resulting in one person being charged with disobeying a red light.
• Police assisted in locating a male youth on the 200 block of Athabasca Street West.
• On Tuesday at 2 p.m. police received a report of a hit & run occurring on the 600 block of Saskatchewan Street West; resulting in $1,500 in damage and is still under investigation.
•A damaged window caused by mischief on the 100 block of Blue Sage Drive is being investigated.
• Police assisted an ill person on the 1300 block of Duffield Street, and escorted them to Union Hospital.
• An erratic driver on Athabasca Street West at Second Avenue Northwest was spoken to regarding their driving actions.
• Police are investigating a report of threats occurring on the 400 block of Ninth Avenue Southwest.
• A male was charged with assault on Crocus Road.
• Police warned two Intoxicated people on the 500 block of Athabasca Street West, who then went indoors.
• A theft on the 1200 block of Thirteenth Avenue Northwest is under investigation.
• Six warrants were issued for failing to attend court, two warrants were issued for failing to appear for prints and one person was arrested on eight outstanding warrants.