The Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to six calls between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
• A roof blew off a structure on the 200 block of High Street East causing injuries to people.
• Engines responded to the 900 block of Albert Street where a tree had fallen on power lines.
• Engines responded to the municipality of Pense where a semi truck had rolled over.
• A response was made to the 1200 block of Iroquois Street West for a medical call.
• Engines responded to a three vehicle collision at the intersection of Ninth Avenue and Caribou Street West.
• A false alarm was responded to on the 1000 block of Seventh Avenue Southwest.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 61 calls between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
• On Thursday, June 28, at approximately 12:09 a.m. a 16-year-old male was approached in the area of First Avenue Northwest and Athabasca Street West by an aboriginal male on a bicycle who produced a weapon and demanded some personal belongings. The youth turned over his backpack and was able to escape unharmed and subsequently contacted the authorities. Police continue to investigate.
• Police assisted EMS at the 200 block of High Street West in transporting a male to Union Hospital.
• On Wednesday at 9:38 a.m. a report of a stolen wallet from a vehicle was received, occurring on the 1200 block of Gordon Road. Police are still investigating.
• Debris hit a vehicle on the 200 block of High Street West, causing $1,000 in damage.
• An assault on the 400 block of Fifth Avenue Northeast involving two youths, resulted in both parties being spoken too, with one youth warned.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 900 block of Ominica Street West and is still under investigation.
• Police assisted in locating two youths on the 800 block of Grey Avenue, and were returned to parents.
• A male was charged with trespassing on the 900 block of Ominica Street West and is still under investigation.
• A vehicle collision on the 1900 block of Main Street North resulted in a semi truck hauling equipment struck an overpass, resulting in $50,000 in damage and no injuries.
• Police assisted EMS on the 1200 block of Iroquois Drive, where a male was transported to Union Hospital with a leg injury.
• On Ninth Avenue Northwest at Caribou Street West a three vehicle collision resulted in, minor damage, two people being transported to Union Hospital and one charge for driving with undue care and attention.
• A vehicle was seized on the 1000 block of Sixth Avenue Northwest. The driver had a suspended licence, resulting in the vehicle being towed.
• A single vehicle collision on Oxford Street West at Main Street North resulted in $5,000 in damage, no injuries and no charges.
• On Wednesday at 4:14 p.m. a break and enter was reported, occurring on the 800 block of Third Avenue Northwest. A garage was entered and approximately $3,000 worth of tools were stolen.
• On Wednesday at 11:49 p.m. an assault took place on the 500 block of Ninth Avenue Southwest. Police are still investigating.
• An impaired driver was charged on the 800 block of Ninth Avenue Northwest. The male had exceeded the .08 blood alcohol level and was detained until sober.
• Police assisted EMS on Main Street North at Manitoba Street West, where a Intoxicated male had hit his head. He was then transported to Union Hospital.
• Police are investigating a bike theft, which occurred on the 800 block of Alder Avenue.
• Three people were arrested on five outstanding warrants, one charge for breach of a court order to appear for prints and one person was arrested on eight outstanding warrants.