The Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to three calls on Thursday.
• At 10:42 a.m. engines responded to a vehicle collision on the 1500 block of Main Street North.
• A call was received at 1:56 p.m. for a vehicle collision, occurring on Coteau Street West at Twelfth Avenue Southwest.
• An electrical fixture fire was responded to at 4:28 p.m. on the 1300 block of Warner Street.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 65 calls between 7 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday.
• At 7:26 a.m. a bike was reported stolen from the 800 block of Fifth Avenue Northwest, with police still investigating.
• A domestic dispute was mediated on the 400 block of Ominica Street East.
• On Thatcher Drive East at Main Street North, a two vehicle collision resulted in $2,500 in damage and one charge for following too close.
• A single vehicle collision on Saskatchewan Street West at Fourth Avenue Northwest, resulted in $4,000 in damage and no charges.
• On Third Avenue Northeast at River Street East a vehicle collision resulted in one minor injury and one ticket being issued for failing to hold a valid driver’s licence.
• On the 0 block of High Street West, a dangerous driver was reported with police investigating.
• A single vehicle collision on Twelfth Avenue Southwest at Coteau Street West, resulted in $15,000 in damage and no injuries.
• A disturbance was mediated on the 1000 block of Fifth Avenue Northeast.
• A report of mischief occurring on the 1000 block of Third Avenue Northwest resulted in $1,500 in damage to a vehicle, with police still investigating
• An elderly person was located and assisted on the 1000 block of Monk Avenue.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 800 block of Fifth Avenue Northwest.
• A dangerous driver was reported driving on Thirteenth Avenue Northwest at Thatcher Drive West, with police investigating.
• At 10:27 p.m. police received a report of mischief occurring to a vehicle on the 0 block of Stadacona Street West, resulting in $500 in damage to vehicle and is still under investigation.
• On Blue Sage Drive at Thatcher Drive West, a single vehicle collision resulted in no injuries and the driver charged with unsafe backing out.
• A lawn tractor was stolen and returned on Hall Street East at Wolfe Avenue.
• Police mediated the situation with an unwanted guest on the 0 block of Ross Street West.
• A disturbance on the 0 block of Ross Street West resulted in a person being charged with public mischief and breach of a court order. The person was detained until sober.
• At 6:49 a.m. a bike was reported stolen from the 700 block of Coteau Street West, with police still investigating.
• Five warrants were issued for failing to appear for court, one person was arrested on two outstanding warrants and three people were charged with breach of court orders.