The following items are on the agenda for Monday’s regular council meeting at city hall:
• Council will discuss an email regarding the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal Program.
• Council will receive a report from the city clerk/solicitor regarding a motion on the amendment of a zoning bylaw on the discretion level of the development appeals board.
• Council will receive a report from the financial services department regarding insurance for the installation of a crosswind runway at the municipal airport.
• Council will receive a report from the municipal planning commission.
• Council will receive a bylaw to provide for the closure of Haultain Drive for the Five Hills Health Region’s proposed development of a new hospital.
• Council will receive an answer to an enquiry from parks and recreation regarding the Phyllis Dewar Outdoor Pool hours.
The following items are on the agenda for Monday’s executive committee of city council meeting of at city hall:
• The executive committee will receive a report from the engineering services department regarding the septage disposal policy.
• The city clerk/solicitor will present a report pertaining to the recommended anti-harassment policy and investigative procedures for members of city council.
• The city clerk/solicitor will present a report about the recommended adoption of a code of conduct for members of city council.
• There are four confidential matters to be discussed, likely in-camera, during Monday’s meeting.