Moose Jaw Police Service
On Tuesday, at 3:24 p.m. the Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to the intersection of Thatcher Drive and Shester Road for a hazmat call.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 37 calls between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• On the 0 block of Caribou Street West, a vehicle collision occurred causing $5,000 in damage and no injuries.
• At 10:16 a.m. on Tuesday, a hit & run occurred on the 400 block of Fairford Street East and is under investigation.
• Police are investigating a theft occurring on the 1000 block of Coteau Street West and is under investigation.
• A bike was reported stolen Tuesday at 12:16 p.m., occurring on the 0 block of Ross Street West and is under investigation.
• On Tuesday, at 12:50 p.m. a theft occurred on the 800 block of Duffield Street. A theft of recyclable cans is being investigated.
• Police assisted in locating a youth, on the 600 block of Caribou Street West.
• A vehicle collision on the 700 block of Thatcher Drive East, resulted in $6,000 in damage, no injuries and one charge for driving with undue care and attention.
• Police recovered stolen property on the 800 block of Grey Avenue. A bicycle was recovered and returned to the owner.
• A domestic dispute on the 1000 block of Athabasca Street West was mediated.
• A hit & run was reported Tuesday at 6:02 p.m. occurring on the 300 block of Oak Street. The vehicle hit a fence, causing $1,000 in damage with police investigating.
• Police received a report Tuesday at 7:03 p.m. of a theft occurring on the 1000 block of Albert Street. A phone was taken, valued at $100 and is under investigation.
• An unwanted guest on the 700 block of First Avenue Northeast, left upon police request.
• Police mediated a dispute on Manitoba Street West at Main Street North.
• One person was charged with breach of a court order and one person was arrested on one outstanding warrant.