Moose Jaw Fire Department received three calls for service between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Engines responded to a vehicle accident on the 300 block of Fairford Street West.
• The department investigated a carbon monoxide call.
• Engines responded to a kitchen appliance malfunction on the 400 block of Athabasca Street East.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 49 calls for service between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. on Thursday.
• A blue 1990 Plymouth Grand Voyager van with a licence-plate reading: 281 IJA was reported stolen from the 500 block of Stadacona Street West.
• Police assisted in locating a youth on Sioux Crescent at Coteau Street West.
• Youth and parents were warned of using air soft guns on the 300 block of Oxford Street West.
• Police are investigating a hit & run on the 200 block of High Street West.
• An erratic driver was reported on the 1300 block of Main Street North.
• Police received a report of a hit & run at 3:41 p.m. on the 400 block of Fairford Street East.
• A driver had their vehicle towed on the 500 block of Lillooet Street West.
• A person was charged for making threats on the 200 block of Hochelaga Street East.
• A vehicle was towed under the parking bylaw on the Zero block of High Street East.
• A three vehicle collision on the 300 block of Fairford Street West resulted in no injuries and $65,000 in damage.
• Assault charges are pending against a person for an altercation on the 200 block of High Street West.
• A person was charged with reckless driving driving on the 1500 block of Coteau Street West.
• Police mediated a domestic dispute on the 1200 block of Iroquois Drive.
• A domestic dispute was mediated on the 600 block of Grandview Street West.
• Police are investigating two vehicles being entered on the 300 block of Ross Street West.
• A hit & run is being investigated on the 300 block of Manitoba Street East.
• One warrant was issued for failing to appear for court and three people were arrested on six outstanding warrants.