Moose Jaw Fire Department received two calls for service between 7 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday.
• Engines responded to a service call on the 200 block of Mulberry Lane.
• A false alarm was responded to on the 400 block of Fairford Street East.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 56 calls for service between 7 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. on Friday.
• Police are investigating an assault on the Zero block of Manitoba Street East.
• A domestic dispute was mediated on the 1000 block of Ninth Avenue Southwest.
• Police are investigating two vehicles being entered on the 200 block of Ominica Street West.
• A report of fraud is being investigated on the 1200 block of Main Street North.
• Police are continuing to investigate a dispute on the 100 block of Second Avenue Northeast.
• Two people were charged with drug possession on the 200 block of Manitoba Street East.
• A suspended driver had their vehicle seized on Third Avenue Northeast at Manitoba Street East.
• Two dogs were returned to their owner on the 1500 block of Glendale Street.
• A vehicle was egged on the 1300 block of Ninth Avenue Northwest.
• A vehicle was egged on Oxford Street West at Monk Avenue.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 1300 block of Twelfth Avenue Southwest.
• A person was warned of the noise bylaw on the 1000 block of Coteau Street West.
• Police mediated a domestic dispute on the 600 block of Caribou Street West.
• One person was charged with breach of a court order, one person was arrested on three outstanding warrants and two warrants were issued for failing to appear for fingerprints.