Moose Jaw Police Service
Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to the intersection of Fifth Avenue Northwest and Hall Street West on Monday for a vehicle collision.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 43 calls for service between 7 a.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. on Monday.
• Police mediated a domestic dispute on the 300 block of Woodlily Drive.
• A disturbance was mediated on the 900 block of Main Street North.
• Police are investigating a report of alleged threats made on the 800 block of Seventh Avenue Northeast.
• A three vehicle collision on Ninth Avenue Northwest at Saskatchewan Street West resulted in $15,000 in damage and one charge for failing to yield while turning left.
• A disturbance was mediated on the 1100 block of Duffield Crescent.
• Police are investigating graffiti left on a fence on the 600 block of Hochelaga Street West.
• A hit & run was reported at 4:13 p.m. on the 500 block of Ninth Avenue Southwest.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 500 block of Hochelaga Street East.
• A dangerous driver was issued a warning on Fourth Avenue Northwest at High Street West.
• Police are investigating a theft on the 800 block of MacDonald Street.
• A person was warned of the noise bylaw on the 1400 block of Glendale Street.
• Police assisted in locating a child on Dahlia Crescent.
• A theft is being investigated on the 800 block of MacDonald Street.
• One person was turned over to parents and another was arrested for outstanding warrants for a disturbance on the 300 block of Marlborough Street.
• A domestic dispute is being investigated on the 1000 block of Stadacona Street West.
• There were four charges for breach of court orders and three people were arrested on seven outstanding warrants.