Moose Jaw Fire Department responded on Monday to the 700 block of Fourteenth Avenue Southwest for a false alarm.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 32 calls for service between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. on Tuesday.
• Police are investigating a report of mischief on the 300 block of Oak Street.
• Two tires were slashed and a hose was cut on a semi truck on the 1200 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• A report of mischief on the 900 block of Henry Street resulted in $100 in damage.
• Police are investigating a breach of a court order on the 1100 block of Connaught Avenue.
• A GPS, tools and a wallet were allegedly stolen on the Zero block of Lillooet Street West.
• A domestic dispute was mediated on the 500 block of Athabasca Street East.
• A hit & run resulted in $1,000 in damage on the 700 block of Main Street North.
• Police mediated a domestic dispute on the 100 block of Fairford Street West.
• A dispute was mediated on the 900 block of Montgomery Street.
• A person making threats on the 800 block of Main Street North was transported to Union Hospital for evaluation.
• One warrant was issued for failing to appear for fingerprints and one person was arrested on two outstanding warrants.