Moose Jaw Police Service received 45 calls for service between 7 a.m. on Wednesday and 7 a.m. on Thursday:
• Police responded to a dispute on the 900 block of Vaughan Street. A male was spoken to about ongoing noise.
• An intoxicated male was detained until sober on First Avenue and High Street West.
• Police are still investigating graffiti on a vehicle that creating $400 damage on the 1000 block of Hastings Street.
• A two-vehicle collision occurred on Ninth Avenue at Manitoba Street East. One charge of failing to yield and a 24-hour license suspension was issued.
• A single-vehicle collision on the 400 block of Ninth Avenue Southwest resulted in $2,000 damage.
• Condiments were found on a vehicle on the 1100 block of Seventh Avenue Northwest. It is still under investigation.
•1 warrant was issued for breach of court order.
•3 people were arrested on 5 outstanding warrants.