The following items are on the agenda for Tuesday’s regular council meeting at city hall:
• Coun. Fraser Tolmie will make the following motion: “That city administration be authorized to enter into negotiations with the land owner of 105 High St. W. for the acquisition of this property and report back to city council with a recommendation of a source of funding for the demolition and removal of this building.”
• Coun. Don Mitchell, who is the City of Moose Jaw’s representative on the South Central Transportation Planning Committee, will make a presentation regarding the planning committee’s mandate and work.
• Council will receive a report pertaining to the decisions of the development appeals board from its Aug. 21 meeting. The next appeals board meeting is on Sept. 18 in the mayor’s conference room at city hall.
• The parks and recreation department will present a report pertaining to the Community Vitality Program, recommending council authorize submission of an application for program funding to go towards the accessible playground project in Wakamow Valley.
• Council will review the minutes from recent meetings of the executive committee, special needs advisory committee, transportation services advisory committee, heritage advisory committee, as well as the municipal planning commission.
• Among the two bylaw matters up for consideration at Tuesday’s regular council meeting, council will consider providing third reading of the condominium conversion bylaw.