Moose Jaw Police Service
• On Tuesday, a 14-year-old female was walking across Ninth Avenue Northwest when a vehicle struck her. The female was transported to Union Hospital with injuries. The driver was charged with failing to yield to a pedestrian.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 43 calls between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• Police assisted the Fire Dept. on the 400 block of Fairford Street East.
• An assault is being investigated on the 900 block of Main Street North.
• Police are investigating a window being smashed out of a vehicle on the 200 block of Home Street West.
• A dispute was mediated on the 1200 block of Ninth Avenue Northeast.
• Police are investigating damage to a vehicle on the 800 block of MacDonald Street.
• A spare tire was reportedly taken on Avens Road.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 100 block of Ross Street East.
• A dispute was mediated at the Zero block of 0 Woodlily Drive.
• A two vehicle collision on the Zero block of Coteau Street West resulting in no injuries, $17,000 in damage and one charge.
• A two vehicle collision is under investigation at the 300 block of River Park Drive.
• Police are investigating an assault on the 900 block of Main Street North.
• An intoxicated person was transported to Union Hospital by EMS on the 1400 block of Ninth Avenue Northeast.
• Police are investigating a reported break and enter on the 200 block of Duffield Street.
• A box liner from a truck was reportedly taken from the 900 block of Chestnut Avenue.
• A driver’s licence was suspended at the Zero block of Fairford Street West.
• Police are investigating damage to fence boards on the 1000 block of Grafton Avenue.
• A person was charged with possession on the Zero block of Ross Street West.
• One person was arrested on two outstanding warrants.