• Engines responded to a a false alarm on the 900 block of Oxford Street East.
• A vehicle collision was responded to at the intersection of Sixth Avenue Northwest and Hochelaga Street west.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 67 calls between 7 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday.
• A report of threats is being investigated on the 600 block of Ominica Street West.
• Police are investigating a report of an erratic driver on the 600 block of MacDonald Street.
• A hit and run is being investigated on the 500 block of Thatcher Drive East.
• An unwanted guest left upon police request on the 900 block of Iroquois Street West.
• A vehicle was seized for being unregistered and improper use of a licence plate on the 600 block of Lillooet Street West.
• A youth and parents were spoken to regarding shoplifting on the Zero block of Caribou Street West.
• A two vehicle collision on Hochelaga Street West at Sixth Avenue Northwest resulted in no injuries, $50,000 in damage and one charge.
• A vehicle was seized from a suspended driver on the 600 block of Stadacona Street East.
• A vehicle was seized from a driver on 14th Avenue Southwest at Duffield Street.
• An unattached utility trailer was towed on the 1000 block of Willow Avenue.
• A two vehicle collision on the 1200 block of Main Street North resulted in no injuries, $23,000 in damage and one charge for proceeding before safe.
• Police are investigating a hit and run on the 600 block of Fairford Street East.
• Police recovered a reportedly stolen green Ford F150 on the 200 block of Oxford Street West.
• A report of trespassing is being investigated on the 1200 block of Manitoba Street West.
• Three people were warned for shooting paintballs on the 1300 block of Spadina Street.
• Police are investigating a hit and run on the 1100 block of Main Street North.
• Police are laying charges against a person for mischief at the Zero block of Fairford Street West.
• A person was detained and charged with public intoxication stemming from events on Seventh Avenue Southwest at Coteau Street West.
• An incident of reported fare fraud is being investigated on Ominica Street West at First Avenue Northwest.
• A window was smashed out of a vehicle on the 400 block of Stadacona Street East.
• One person was charged with breach of a court order eight people were charged with failing to appear for court and three people were arrested on nine outstanding warrants.