Moose Jaw Police Service
• On Monday, engines responded to a general clean up of a vehicle collision on the 100 block of High Street West.
• Engines responded to a vehicle fire on the 200 block of High Street West.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 36 calls between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. Tuesday.
• A two vehicle collision on First Avenue Northwest at Hochelaga Street West resulted in no injuries, $7,000 in damage and one charge for proceeding before safe.
• A person was charged with obstructing a peace officer on the 1000 block of Eleventh Avenue Northwest.
• A two vehicle collision on First Avenue Northwest at High Street West resulted in no injuries, $8,000 in damage and one charge for failing to yield right of way when making a turn.
• A two vehicle collision on Manitoba Street West at Second Avenue Northwest resulted in no injuries, $12,000 in damage and one charge for proceeding before safe.
• A vehicle was reportedly rummaged through on the 1300 block of Queen Crescent.
• Police are investigating a report of threats on the 900 block of Lillooet Street West.
• A sick person was assisted at Caribou Street West at Main Street North and transported to Union Hospital.
• Police responded to a fire call on the 200 block of High Street West.
• A vehicle collision on Third Avenue Northwest at Caribou Street West resulted in $35,000 in damage, no injuries and a charge for refusal and resisting arrest.
• Two charges were filed for breach of court orders.