• On Tuesday, engines responded to an oven fire on Arrowhead Road.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 37 calls between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• A vehicle was reportedly entered on the 1000 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• A suspended driver had their vehicle seized on the 800 block of Fairford Street West.
• Police attended to a vehicle/bicycle collision on Oxford Street West at First Avenue Northwest, resulting in the cyclist being arrested on outstanding warrants and charged with disobeying a stop sign.
• A vehicle’s windshield was damaged and the car was reportedly entered with change taken on the 1000 block of Bogue Avenue.
• A large air conditioner was reportedly stolen on the 100 block of High Street West.
• An intoxicated person was arrested on the 400 block of Fairford Street East and held till sober.
• Police received a report of a suspicious person possibly concealing a firearm on the 800 block of Main Street North.
• A youth received minor injuries after being hit by a vehicle on Hall Street West at Algoma Avenue.
• A dispute was mediated on the 1000 block of Caribou Street West.
• Police attended to a call regarding someone only paying a portion of the bill on the 900 block of Main Street North
• Police responded to a complaint of two males walking in an alley, one carrying a chainsaw and bags, they were gone prior to police arrival on the 1200 block of Warner Street.
• Police performed an ASD (Alcohol Screening Device Demand) on the 400 block of Diefenbaker Drive resulting in a charge for impaired driving and having their vehicle towed.
• Police responded to four 911 calls, one erratic driving complaint, one hit and run and one noise complaint.
• Two people were arrested on outstanding warrants.