Moose Jaw Police Service
• Engines responded to the RM of Baildon for a vehicle fire.
• Engines responded to a smoke detector alarm on the 1400 block of Smith Street
Moose Jaw Police Service received 32 calls between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
• A dispute was mediated on the 400 block of Athabasca Street West.
• Two vehicles were reportedly entered on the 1400 block of Glendale Street.
• Police are investigating a break and enter on the 1100 block of Vaughan Street.
• A break and enter of a garage on the 1400 block of Spadina Street is under investigation.
• Police are investigating a hit and run on the 1700 block of Main Street North.
• A theft was mediated on the 1000 block of Coteau Street West.
• Police are investigating a report of an erratic driver on 16th Avenue Southwest at Coteau Street West.
• Rose bushes were damaged on the 1500 block of Spadina Street Rose.
• A single vehicle collision resulted in a charge for driving without due care and failing to remain at the scene of an accident on the 600 block of Dufferin Avenue.
• A person was warned of the city noise bylaw on the 200 block of High Street West.
• An intoxicated person was detained until sober after a dispute on the 200 block of Iroquois Street East.
• Three people were arrested on seven outstanding warrants.