The following items are on the agenda for Monday’s executive committee meeting at city hall:
• Citizen Larry Going will address executive committee regarding an amendment to The Livestock Bylaw to make an exemption provision for people with a valid provincial or federal permit that allows keeping certain animals under certain conditions.
• Executive will discuss a report from the director of parks and recreation regarding the amendment of the Lynbrook Golf and Country Club Lease Agreement so the city would have to pay the club the prorated value of the irrigation system if the city decides not to renew the lease after Sept. 4, 2024.
• Executive will consider a report from the director of parks and recreation regarding the policies of the removal of elm trees on private property.
• The engineering department will present a report with possible locations and cost of the relocation of the Civic Centre recycling bins.
• Executive will discuss a report from the Business Development Division, likely in-camera, regarding a confidential property matter.