Single Vehicle Rollover
• On Friday at approximately 8:30 p.m. a 33-year-old male caused a collision on the 200 block of Manitoba Street West with three parked and unoccupied vehicles. The male left the scene in his now damaged SUV and collided again with two parked and unoccupied vehicles on the Zero block of Manitoba Street East. The second collision caused the male's SUV to rollover and a pedestrian couple ran to the SUV to check on the driver. The male got out of the SUV and ran away towards the bus depot. Witnesses at the scene described the driver to police and he was arrested a few minutes later suffering only minor injuries from the collision.
The male is charged with impaired driving, refusing a breath sample and two counts of hit and run. The male is currently before the courts on a previous impaired driving charge and was driving with a suspended driver's licence. Total estimated damage is over $30,000.
• Fire crews were called to a single vehicle rollover at the intersection of Main Street and Manitoba Street West. Crews were called back to clean up after the accident.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 65 calls between 7 a.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of an erratic driver is being investigated on the Zero block of Thatcher Drive East.
• A domestic dispute was mediated on the 700 block of Ninth Avenue Northwest.
• A domestic dispute was mediated on the 200 block of High Street West.
• Police recovered a stolen truck on the 1700 block of Main Street North.
• A theft from a vehicle is being investigated on the 200 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• Police investigated a disturbance on the 900 block of Main Street North. Disturbance was over on police arrival.
• Police are investigating a hit and run on the 1600 block of Lakeview Road.
• Police are investigating a hit and run on the 600 block of ninth Avenue Southwest.
• Police assisted in locating a person on the 1000 Block of Main Street North.
• A dwelling was reportedly broken into on the 1600 block of Ninth Street Southwest.
• A vehicle collision at First Avenue West and Athabasca Street West resulted in no injuries, $15,000 in damage and one charge for disobeying a red light.
• A hit and run is being investigated on the 100 block of Ross Street West.
• A hit and run is being investigated on Nine Avenue East and Athabasca Street East.
• Police assisted in locating and returning a missing patient on the 400 block of Fairford Street East.
• An intoxicated person was picked up on the Zero block of Fairford Street East Drunk and turned over to family.
• A domestic dispute was mediated on the 1100 Block of First Avenue Northeast.
• One person was arrested on outstanding warrants and released for court at a later date.
• Police also responded to two residential alarms.