Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to three calls on Tuesday.
• Engines responded to a grass fire on the 600 block of Laurier Street West, along Spring Creek.
• Crews responded to a false alarm on the 100 block of Second Avenue Northeast.
• Engines responded to a grass fire on Highway 2 North, near Tuxford.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 58 calls between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• A vehicle and person collided on Main Street North at High Street West resulting in minor injuries, two charges for failing to yield to a pedestrian and having an unregistered vehicle.
• Police are investigating a report of an erratic driver on the Fourth Avenue Northwest at Thatcher Drive West.
• An iPhone was reportedly taken on the 1200 block of Main Street North.
• Police are investigating damage to windows on the 1700 block of Main Street North.
• Police assisted in locating a missing person on the 500 block of Woodlily Drive.
• An assault was mediated on the 1300 block of 11th Avenue Northwest.
• Police recovered a stolen vehicle on the Zero block of River Street East.
• A hit and run is being investigated on the 1200 block of Main Street North.
• A theft is being investigated on the Zero block of Main Street North.
• A dispute is being investigated on the 1100 block of Third Avenue Northeast.
• An intoxicated person was taken home on the 900 block of Main Street North.
• There was one charge for breach of a court order and one person was arrested on one outstanding warrant.