Moose Jaw Police Service
The Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to Athabasca and Main Street at 7:52 a.m. Friday for a two motor vehicle accident.
Fire crews responded to Caribou and First Avenue Northwest at 10:04 a.m. Friday for a two motor vehicle accident.
At 4:45 p.m. Friday, engines responded to the 1400 block of Ninth Avenue Northwest for an activated fire alarm.
Fire crews responded to a barbecue on fire at 5:11 p.m. Friday on the 60 block of Flax Road.
At 6:23 a.m. Saturday, engines responded to the R.M. of Pense for a two motor vehicle accident.
The Moose Jaw Police Service responded to 45 calls overnight Friday to Saturday.
• At 11:42 p.m. on Friday, police issued a 24-hour driving suspension to an adult female at the 1400 block of Main Street North
• At 12:31 a.m. Saturday, an adult male was charged with impaired driving on the 800 block of Athabasca Street West.
• At 1:48 a.m., an adult male was charged for breaching his recognizance on the 900 block of Manitoba Street East. He was released for a later court date.
• At 1:51 a.m., an adult male was charged with possession of illegal drugs on the 200 block of Fairford Street East. He was released for a later court date.
• At 7:14 a.m., police responded to a call of willful damage to patio doors on the 1000 block of Normany Drive. A rock was thrown through the doors with $1,500 damage. There are no suspects.
• At 8:08 a.m., police responded to a report of willful damage on the 800 block of 11th Avenue Northwest. Unknown persons were pushed over two Harley Davidson motorcycles. There was $1,000 damage.