The following items are on the agenda for Tuesday’s regular city council meeting, beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the council chambers at City Hall:
• Council will discuss a report from the city clerk/solicitor’s department regarding potential resolutions for the 2013 Saskatchewan Urban Municipality Association’s annual convention, to be held from Feb. 3 to 6, 2013, in Saskatoon.
• Council will consider a recommendation from the engineering department to award the contract for repair of the CPR Dam to Top Shot Concrete Systems of Saskatoon for the amount of $58,700 plus taxes.
• Council will discuss a report from the city clerk/solicitor’s department recommending that Emily Farago, Tanner Schier, Rosalie Rheaume, Kaitlynn Wright, Caitlin Betker and Josh Zimmer be appointed to serve as student representatives on the Youth Advisory Committee for a term of office that would commence immediately and conclude on June 30, 2013.
• Council will review the minutes of the economic development commission’s Oct. 4 meeting.
• A bylaw will be introduced to amend the Special Needs Advisory Committee Bylaw, increasing the number of committee-appointed citizens-at-large from two to five members.
Tuesday’s meeting will be the last regular meeting for the current council. The newly-elected city council will meet for the first time on Nov. 13, at which members will be sworn in by a provincial court judge.
A deputy mayor for the following two months will be appointed, and councillors will be selected to fill interim committee positions.