The Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to a false alarm at 10:28 p.m. on Friday at the 800 block of Chester Road.
The Moose Jaw Police Service responded to 53 calls overnight between 7 a.m. on Friday and 7 a.m. on Saturday. Friday to Saturday. The service calls included:
• There were three 9-1-1 calls that ended up being either a false alarm or not an emergency.
• Police received one residential false alarm.
• There was one reported fraudulent cheque.
• Five property theft reports were reported to police.
• One report received was of someone who was shooting squirrels.
• Police responded to a report of an assault with a weapon that led to a warrant of arrest for the suspect.
• There were five reports of impaired drivers. Three people were charged with impaired driving while over .08, one person was charged with drive while prohibited, there were three 90-day suspensions issues and one vehicle was impounded.
• Police did tests on drivers using a roadside alcohol. The overnight screening device led to two 24-hour suspensions and one person blowing a pass.
• Police received reports of two domestic disputes.
• The police service conducted three warrant executions and another three people were charged with breaching their court order.
• There were two motor vehicle accidents reported and one person was charged for following too closely.
• Police received one report of a loud party and three more calls to investigate different types of disturbances.