Moose Jaw Police Service
The Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to a false alarm at 10:28 p.m. on Friday at the 800 block of Chester Road.
Fire crews responded to the 500 block of Seventh Avenue Southeast at 4:10 p.m. Saturday for a grass fire.
The Moose Jaw Police Service responded to 54 calls between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday. The calls included:
• There were two 9-1-1 calls that resulted in being a false alarm or not an emergency.
• There was one call to assist someone in need of medical help.
• Police received one call to assist the fire department with a grass fire.
• There was one call to assist another police agency with a theft investigation.
• Two calls of an unwanted guest were received.
• There were five instances of public mischief.
• Police responded to two reported thefts of property.
• There were reports of two domestic disputes.
• Police executed three warrant executions along with charging five instances of persons with breaching their court order.
• There were two motor vehicle accidents, one with two vehicles towed and a minor injury and the other involving three vehicles.
• Police received one report of an impaired driver.
• One person blew a “pass” with an alcohol roadside screening device.
• There was one report of a break and enter into a residence.
• Police charged one person with possession of stolen property.
• One individual had their vehicle impounded after driving while suspended.
• Police responded to five suspicious disturbances.