On Monday, at approximately 6:54 p.m. Moose Jaw police, fire and EMS attended to a motor-vehicle accident with injuries at the corner of Ninth Avenue Northwest at the Trans Canada Highway.
A southbound truck was struck by an eastbound three-ton truck. The three-ton truck then flipped onto it side. Damage is estimated at $100,000. One occupant of the three-ton truck was taken to Union Hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the other truck was charged with driving without due care and attention.
• On Monday, engines responded to a two vehicle collision at the intersection of Ninth Avenue Northwest and the Trans Canada Highway.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 41 calls between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. Tuesday.
• Police are investigating a report of fraud on the 1500 block of Main Street North.
• Police assisted an ill person at the zero block of Fairford Street West and EMS transported the person to Union Hospital.
• A vehicle was reportedly keyed on the 1300 block of Main Street North.
• Police charged a person with drug possession on the 400 block of Fairford Street East.
• Two people were charged with shoplifting on the 500 block of Thatcher Drive East.
• A vehicle was reportedly rummaged through at Lakeview Trailer Court.
• Police are investigating a report of fraud on the 200 block of Main Street North.
• A hit and run is being investigated on the 200 block of Lillooet Street East.
• Police are investigating an assault on the 1500 block of Stadacona Street West.
• A two vehicle collision on the 100 block of Fairford Street West resulted in $,1000 in damage and no injuries.
• Lawn ornaments were reportedly stolen on the 900 block of Carleton Street.
• Police assisted locating a person on the 900 block of Fairford Street East.
• Three warrants were issued for failing to appear for fingerprints and three people were arrested on eight outstanding warrants.