Break and enter
• On Friday, shortly before 2 a.m. members of the Moose Jaw Police Service attended to a residence on South Hill regarding a break and enter in progress. As police were arriving on scene a young male had entered the residence and was assaulting several occupants of the home.
Occupants of the residence and the young male received minor injuries. The occupants of the home were tended to on scene by Moose Jaw EMS, while the young male was treated and released with non-life threatening injuries at Union Hospital.
The residence received significant damage as a result of the entry and disturbance within the home.
The young person will be held in custody until an appropriate release can be arranged.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 28 calls between 7 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday.
• A break and enter resulted in $400 in damage on the 1300 block of 11th Avenue Northwest.
• Police are investigating a break and enter causing $600 in damage on the zero block of McKenzie Ln.
• A large section of a fence was damaged on the 1100 block of Seventh Avenue Northwest.
• Police received a report of an impaired driver however were unable to locate the vehicle, a RID letter will be sent to the registered owner.
• Police are investigating a truck window being smashed on the 1000 block of Henleaze Avenue.
• A person was charged with impaired driving on the 300 block of Ninth Avenue Northwest.
• Three warrants were issued for people failing to attend for fingerprints.
• Police responded to one hit and run complaint, one 911 call and one male was arrested on one outstanding warrant.