• On Monday, engines responded to an extinguished grass fire in the RM of Moose Jaw.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 44 calls between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. Tuesday.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in one minor injury and one charge for reckless driving on First Avenue Northwest at Fairford Street West.
• A report of mischief was mediated on the 200 block of Iroquois Street East.
• Police are investigating a report of vehicles being rummaged through on the 900 block of Simcoe Street.
• Police assisted in locating a person on the 100 block of Iroquois Street West.
• A reported hit and run is being investigated on the 1500 block of Main Street North.
• Police are investigating a report of fraud on the 800 block of Lillooet Street West.
• An unwanted guest was advised to leave a premise on the 100 block of Main Street North.
• Police mediated a dispute on the zero block of Manitoba Street East.
• A single vehicle collision resulted in no injuries on Ninth Avenue Northwest at High Street West.
• A person was warned for causing a disturbance on Main Street North at High Street West.
• Police are investigating an attempted vehicle theft on the 1000 block of James Street.
• A person was warned of the city noise bylaw on the 600 block of Laurier Street.
• A report of threats was mediated on the 1100 block of Hastings Street.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 500 block of Laurier Street.
• Ten warrants were issued for failing to appear for court and one person was arrested on four outstanding warrants.