• On Sunday, Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to two calls. A single vehicle roll over south of Keeler. Fire crews responded to a backyard on the 400 block of Duffield Street West.
Moose Jaw Police Service had 21 calls for service between 7 a.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday.
• A violation against the city parking bylaw is being investigated on the 1000 block of Fourth Avenue Northeast.
• A reported theft on an iPhone is being investigated on the 100 block of Goldenglow Drive.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 300 block of Home Street West.
• An unwanted guest was warned for loitering on the 200 block of Main Street North.
• Police investigated and mediated a report of threats on the zero block of Woodlily Drive.
• A reported hit and run is being investigated on the 100 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• Two people were charged with possession of stolen property, obstruction and breach of court orders on the Manitoba Expressway.
• A person was charged with drug possession on the zero block of Manitoba Street East.
• Police seized a vehicle on the zero block of Manitoba Street East.