On Friday The Moose Jaw Fire Department conducted a HazMat investigation on the 300 block of Oxford Street West and responded to a false alarm on the zero block of Woodlily Drive.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 66 calls between 7 a.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturaday.
- Police responded to two suspicious occurrences.
- There were four 911, three of which were false.
- Police responded to 11 motor vehicle collisions, one involving injury, five charges and 11 vehicles towed.
- Police responded to two incidences of unwanted guests.
- Police responded to one home alarm call.
- There was one incidence of a break and enter attempt.
- Police charged one reckless driver.
- Police responded to six domestic disputes.
- Police located two missing persons.
- Police received three calls for noise related disturbances.
- Police responded to one call of public mischief.
- Police performed three roadside alcohol screening tests with two passes and one 24-hour suspension.
- Police responded to two attempts of suicide.
- Police charged two people with breaching a court order.