On Saturday the Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to a false alarm on the 1300 block of Warner Street at one motor vehicle collision at Main Street North and Highway number one.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 45 calls between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday.
- Moose Jaw Police performed three warrant executions.
- Police responded to a theft where a vehicle was entered on the seventh block of Athabasca Street.
- Police responded to two calls of domestic disputes.
- Police responded to an internet fraud.
- Police arrested an intoxicated man who was held until sober.
- Police performed a roadside alcohol screening test resulting in one 24-hour suspension and an individual held until sober.
- Police responded to a traffic hazard caused by a semi trailer on Main Street North and Thatcher.
- Police investigated a hit and run causing significant damage on the 1500 block of Main Street North.
- Police responded when a semi slid into the ditch on highway number one.