Moose Jaw Police Service
• On Monday, engines responded to an electrical equipment failure on the 1200 block of Henleaze Avenue.
• Engines responded to a service call on the 1000 block of Algoma Avenue.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 48 calls for service, between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. Tuesday.
• Police are investigating a reported stolen taillights on the zero block of Lillooet Street West.
• A laptop computer was reported stolen on the 400 block of Fairford Street East.
• Police received a report of threats made and mediated the altercation on the 800 block of Fourth Avenue Northwest.
• Police are investigating a vehicle being reportedly entered, with items taken on the 300 block of Iroquois Street West.
• A vehicle collision involving an eastbound truck hitting a bridge at Main Street North at the Trans-Canada Highway West, causing approximately $10,000 in damage, one charge of driving without due care and attention.
• A reported break and enter involving the theft of three guns, a hunting knife and a laptop computer, is being investigated on the 800 block of Ominica Street East.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 900 block of Main Street North.
• A vehicle was reportedly entered with a wallet taken on the zero block of Wood Lily Drive.
• Police attended to three alarm calls, two hit and run complaints and one erratic driver.
• Five warrants were issued for people failing to attend for fingerprints.
• Four people were arrested on seven outstanding warrants.