The Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to smoke in a house at 9:44 a.m. on Friday at the 100 block of Vaughan Street.
Fire crews responded to the R.M. of Moose Jaw Highway No. 2 North for a motor vehicle accident at 2:48 p.m. Friday.
Engines responded to the 1000 block of First Avenue Northeast for a medical call at 4:06 p.m. Friday.
Fire crews responded to the R.M. of Pense on the Trans-Canada Highway at 8:11 p.m. Friday for a motor vehicle accident.
Engines responded to a mistaken alarm at 2 a.m. Saturday at the 1000 block of Albert Street.
The Moose Jaw Police Service responded to 33 calls between 7 a.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday. The calls included:
• Police responded to the 800 block of Seventh Avenue Northeast for a single motor vehicle accident at 7:23 p.m. on Friday. There was one minor injury.
• Police issued a 24-hour driving suspension at Thatcher Drive and Ninth Avenue Northwest at 11:02 p.m. on Friday.
• Officers issued a 30-day driving suspension on the 800 block of Lillooet Street at 12:30 a.m. Saturday.
• There was a call of a mischief with a smashed window on a vehicle at 12:32 a.m. Saturday. There was $500 damage.
• At 12:34 a.m. police responded to the 800 block of Fourth Avenue Northeast for a single motor vehicle accident. The vehicle sideswiped the guard rail and there is $1,500 damage.
• At 1:29 a.m., an adult male was charged with impaired driving on the 500 block of Home Street West.
• Police issued an adult female a 24-hour driving suspension at 1:33 a.m. on the zero block of Manitoba Street West.
• At 2:18 a.m. police gave an adult male a 24-hour driving suspension on the zero block of Thatcher Drive East.
• An adult female was charged with impaired driving at 2:53 a.m. at the intersection of Sixth Avenue and Lillooet Street.
• Police received a call of a side mirror on a vehicle that was smashed at the 400 block of Iroquois Street West at 9:14 a.m. There was $500 damage.
• At 9:28 a.m. police received a report of an attempted break and enter into a liquor store on the zero block of Manitoba Street East. There was $1,000 damage and no entry was gained.