• On Wednesday, engines responded to a call to check for hazardous materials in the 1300 block of Warner Street.
• Engines responded to a vehicle collision on the 1600 block of Caribou Street West.
• A check for hazardous materials was performed in the 1700 block of Main Street North.
• On Thursday, engines responded to a kitchen fire in the 400 block of Diefenbaker Drive.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 25 calls for service, between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
• A hit and run is being investigated on the zero block of Hochelaga Street West.
• Extra patrols requested for the 1800 block of Stadacona Street West, due to reported thefts of tail lights from vehicles.
• A hit and run resulted in $2,000 in damage on the zero block of Thatcher Drive East.
• Police assisted in locating a missing person on the 1000 block of Henleaze Avenue.
• Police mediated a disturbance on the 700 block of Athabasca Street East.
• A single vehicle collision was responded to on the 700 block of Caribou Street West.
• An intoxicated person was transported by EMS to Union Hospital from the zero block of Wood Lily Drive.
• A reported break and enter is still under investigation on the 300 block of Fairford Street West.
• A report of mischief to a vehicle is being investigated on the 300 block of Ominica Street West.
• Police investigated a disturbance on the 100 block of Main Street North.
• A single vehicle collision is being investigated on the 500 block of Manitoba Street East.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in minor injuries on 12th Avenue Southwest at Coteau Street West.
• Police assisted in taking a person to Union Hospital from the zero block of Fairford Street East.
• A disturbance was mediated on the 1100 block of Grafton Avenue.
• Police and Fire Dept. responded to a minor electrical fire on the 400 block of Diefenbaker Drive.
• Police are investigating a reported break and enter of a business on the 1800 block of Caribou Street West. Person entered through a window causing $1,000 in damage, and reportedly stole a donation jar.