Moose Jaw Police Service
Moose Jaw Police Service received 44 calls for service, between 7 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday.
• Police found a youth on the 600 block of Fourth Avenue Northeast, and wa returned home.
• Police are investigating a report of a stolen wallet from a vehicle on the 300 block of Lillooet Street West.
• A person was warned of the bonfire bylaw on the 100 block of Iroquois Street West.
• A vehicle was seized on the 600 block of Laurier Street.
• Police are investigating a report of a theft of clothing on the 300 block of Main Street North.
• Police investigated a disturbance on the 100 block of Second Avenue Northeast.
• A reported hit and run is being investigated on the 400 block of Caribou Street West.
• A disturbance was mediated on the zero block of Wood Lily Drive.
• A three vehicle collision resulted in $8,000 in damage on Ninth Avenue Northwest at Grace Street.
• Police investigated a report of threats on the 900 block of Iroquois Street West.
• a youth is facing a future court date due to a report of theft on the 200 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• A disturbance involving a minor injury was investigated on the 1300 block of 12th Avenue Southwest.
• A person was charged with theft on the 200 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• An intoxicated person was detained from the 600 block of Athabasca Street East.
• A person failed to meet the requirements of a curfew check and is still being investigated.
• Police charged a person with impaired driving on Main Street North at Fairford Street West.
• A person was charged with obstructing an officer on the zero block of Hall Street West.
• An impaired driver was charged on the 800 block of Lillooet Street West.
• A party causing a noise disturbance was warned on the 300 block of Main Street North.
• Four people were arrested on warrants and released for a later court date.
• Five warrants were issued for people failing to attend for fingerprints.