Moose Jaw Police Service
Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to four calls Wednesday.
- There was a motor vehicle collision on Highway #1.
- There was a false alarm on the 200 block of Iroquois Street Eat.
- An overheated motor caused smoke in a building on the 1200 block of High Street West.
- They conducted a hazardous materials investigation on the 100 block of Simpson Avenue.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 31 calls between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Police are still investigating a hit and run that occurred on the 400 block of Fairford Street East.
- A man was charged with breach recognizance on the 500 block of Fairford Street West and released until court date.
- Police are still investigating a hit and run resulting in the damage of property over $500 that occurred on the 1300 Block of Twelfth Avenue Southwest.
- Police are investigating a incidence of threats on the 400 block of Langdon Crescent.
- Police found drugs on the zero block of Main Street North.
- Police are investigating the fraudulent activity on a credit card around the 1300 block of Sixth Avenue Northwest.
- Police are still investigating a break and enter on the 900 block of First Avenue Northeast.
- Police seized hot dogs on the 1000 block of Albert Street when they found pills inside them and are still investigating the incident. .
- There was a hit and run resulting in over $2000 of damage on the 500 block of Hochelaga Street East that is still under investigation.
- Threats uttered on the zero block of Manitoba Street East are still under investigation.
- Police are still investigating a break and enter that resulted in the theft of medication and swords on the 300 block of Fairford Street West.
- An intoxicated male was detained in cells until sober after bring picked up on the zero block of Main Street North.
- Police are investigating reports of an erratic driver on Manitoba Street East and Ninth Avenue Northeast.
- Police executed two bar checks and encountered no problems.
- Police executed a warrant and released a female for a later court date.