• On Sunday, engines responded to a medical call on the 1500 block of Main Street North.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 21 calls for service between 7 a.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday.
• Police are investigating a report of a stolen bike on the 200 block of High Street West.
• A disturbance was investigated on the 1200 block of Ninth Avenue Northeast.
• Police mediated a disturbance on the 700 block of Thatcher Drive East.
• Police are investigating a reported break and enter to a camper on the 200 block of Stadacona Street West.
• Police assisted EMS with transporting a person to Union Hospital from the zero block of High Street West.
• A disturbance was mediated on the 800 block of Sixth Avenue Northwest.
• A person was charged with breach of a conditional sentence order on the 300 block of Main Street North.
• A person was charged for causing a disturbance on the 800 block of Sixth Avenue Northwest.
• Police charged a person with breach of recognizance on Fifth Avenue Northwest at High Street West.
• Police issued a 24 hour licence suspension on Ninth Avenue Northwest at Stadacona Street West.
• One person was subject to arrest on an outstanding warrant and released with a later court date.