Moose Jaw Fire Department
• On Tuesday, a false alarm was responded to at Britannia Park.
• Engines responded to a two vehicle collision at the intersection of Main Street North and Thatcher Drive.
• A false alarm was responded to on the 500 block of Seventh Avenue Southwest.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 45 calls for service, between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• A report of a person sleeping inside a business was investigated, with person gone upon police arrival on the zero block of Ross Street West.
• A single vehicle collision resulted in a tow out of a ditch at 13th Avenue Northwest at Thatcher Drive West.
• Police are investigating a hit and run on the 1600 block of Caribou Street West.
• A hit and run resulted in damage to a van’s mirror on Cordova Street at Main Street North.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in $7,500 in damage, due to icy roads on the 1500 block of Fourth Avenue Northwest.
• A vehicle hit a power pole resulting in minor injuries and $4,000 in damage on Ninth Avenue Northwest at Thatcher Drive.
• Police are investigating a report of a dangerous driver on Ominica Street West and Main Street North.
• Police returned a book bag to an owner on the zero block of Saskatchewan Street East.
• Police mediated a dispute on the zero block of Wood Lily Drive.
• A two vehicle collision is being investigated on Main Street North at Thatcher Drive West.
• Police are investigating an attempted break and enter to a house. Entry was gained to garage, and police spoke to neighbours for neighbourhood check on the 200 block of Hochelaga Street West.
• A youth was charged with breach of undertaking for not being home when curfew was checked on the 200 block of Blue Sage Drive.
• A person was charged with breach of recognizance for not being home for curfew, and an appearance notice was issued for previous charges on the 500 block of Athabasca Street West.
• A person was warned of the noise bylaw for snow blowing before 7 a.m. on the 400 block of Fourth Avenue Northwest.
• A person was charged with breach of probation for failing to report to a probation officer.
• Six warrants were issued for people not attending court.