Moose Jaw Police Service
• Engines responded to a service call on the 700 block of Athabasca Street East.
• A vehicle collision was responded to three Km west of Moose Jaw.
• A false alarm was responded to on the 600 block of Second Avenue Northeast.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 40 calls for service, between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Police were called to investigate a report of graffiti on the zero block of Hochelaga Street West.
• Police are investigating a report of shoplifting on the 1200 block of Main Street North.
• A complaint of dogs fighting was investigated on the 800 block of Grey Avenue.
• Police investigated a complaint of snowmobiling in town on 11th Avenue Southwest at Lillooet Street West.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in $5,000 in damage on Thatcher Drive West at Blue Sage Drive.
• Police have a suspect in a break and enter on the 300 block of Stadacona Street West. Entry was gained through an unlocked front door, with a laptop stolen. Pictures of footprints were taken, with charges still pending.
• Police are investigating a report from a youth probation officer of a youth not following conditions.
• An intoxicated person was detained, with an investigation pending for charges.
• Police issued a 24 hour licence suspension after a roadside test on the 200 block of Iroquois Street East.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in a charge and $1,000 in damage on the 900 block of Main Street North.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in $10,000 in damage on Ninth Avenue Southwest at Lillooet Street West.
• Police assisted in locating a a youth on the 600 block of Laurier Street.
• Police are investigating a reported theft of money from a lock box on the 200 block of Lansing Street.
• A person was charged with assault and resisting arrest on the 1100 block of Second Avenue Northeast.
• Police investigated a noise complaint on the 1100 block of Seventh Avenue Northwest.
• Police assisted another agency with interviewing a witness.
• Three people were arrested on outstanding warrants and released for a later court date.
• One warrant was issued for and adult male who failed to attend court.