• On Sunday, engines responded to a medical call on the 800 block of Seventh Avenue Northeast.
• A single vehicle rollover was responded to on the Trans-Canada Highway, east of Pense.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 45 calls between 7 a.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday.
• Police located a missing person on the 400 block of Main Street North.
• A 911 miss dial was attended to and confirmed on the 700 block of Lillooet Street West.
• A hit and run is being investigated on the 500 block of Thatcher Drive East.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in a charge for disobeying a stop sign on Fifth Avenue Northwest at High Street West.
• Police arrested a person for shoplifting on the 500 block of Thatcher Drive East.
• A vehicle breaking a parking bylaw was moved by its owner on the 1000 block of Fifth Avenue Northwest.
• Police assisted in locating a person on the 1300 block of Algoma Avenue.
• A youth not home for curfew was investigated on the 1300 block of 13th Avenue Southwest.
• Police attended to an altercation between two people, resulting in two charges under the city fighting bylaw on First Avenue Northwest at Manitoba Street West.
• A person was charged for breach of recognizance of a court order on the 1100 block of Athabasca Street East.
• Police assisted EMS with transporting a person to Union Hospital on the zero block of Manitoba Street East.
• A person was charged with impaired driving on the 1000 block of Athabasca Street East.
• Police investigated a disturbance on the zero block of Elisia Drive.
• A person was charged with impaired driving on the 800 block of Grandview Street West.
• Moose Jaw Police Service assisted another police agency, a breath tech for an impaired driver.
• A person was charged with impaired driving on the Trans-Canada Highway at Main Street North.
• Four people were arrested on outstanding warrants and released for a later court date.