Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to four calls between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• Engines responded to two separate vehicle collisions in the RM of Pense.
• A false alarm was responded to on the 800 block of Chester Road.
• Engines responded to a two vehicle collision at Caribou Street and First Avenue Northwest.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 35 calls between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• A single vehicle collision was the result of icy conditions on the 1400 block of Ninth Avenue Northeast.
• A theft of headlights out of a vehicle was reported on the 800 block of Ominica Street East.
• A vehicle was seized for having expired plates on Fourth Avenue Northwest at Athabasca Street West.
• Police picked up a firearm designated to be destroyed on the 800 block of Duffield Street West.
• A cell phone was reported missing on the 1300 block of 11th Avenue Northwest. Please contact police if located.
• Police seized a vehicle for lack of licence plates on the 300 block of Athabasca Street West.
• A report of fraud is being investigated on the 200 block of Fairford Street East.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 1200 block of Grace Street.
• Mischief to a vehicle was reported on the 600 block of Laurier Street.
• A vehicle collision was reported on Second Avenue Northeast at Athabasca Street East.
• Police are investigating a report of fraud involving credit cards on the 500 block of Fairford Street East.
• Police marked a vehicle for being on the street for over two weeks on the 1000 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• A vehicle collision was reported at Lillooet Street West at Ninth Avenue Southwest.
• A hit and run was reported on the zero block of Thatcher Drive East.
• MJPS assisted RCMP with stopping and directing all eastbound traffic on the Trans-Canada Highway due to weather and collisions.
• Police assisted EMS with a patient on the 400 block of Langdon Crescent.
• A person was charged for shoplifting on the 200 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in injuries and a charge for disobeying a red light at Caribou Street West at First Avenue Northwest.
• A stolen licence plate from the 900 block of Fairford Street West, was added to the national wide system and will be reported to SGI.
• Police are still investigating a dispute on the zero block of Main Street North.
• A person was charged with impaired driving on the 1600 block of Main Street North.
• One person was arrested on outstanding warrants and released for a later court date.