• The Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to a false alarm on the 500 block of Seventh Avenue South East.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 40 calls between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Police are investigating a break and enter to a suite on the 100 block of High Street West.
• A dispute was mediated and resolved on the 500 block of Laurier Street West.
• Police are investigating a report of internet identity theft.
• A hit and run resulting in $700 in damage is being investigated on the 500 block of Thatcher Drive East.
• Police are investigating a vehicle collision on the 1300 block of Main Street North.
• Police are investigating a report of a stolen and used debit card on the 1000 block of Ross Street East.
• A report of online computer fraud is being investigated.
• Police mediated and resolved a dispute on Lakeview Road.
• A vehicle window was smashed on the 1200 block of Vaughan Street.
• Police charged a person with impaired driving on the zero block of Manitoba Street West.
• Police mediated and resolved a dispute on the 900 block of Third Avenue Northwest.